+ Running gear
+ Regular servicing
+ System of an exhaust
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and channels of absorption
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and main transfer
+ Suspension bracket of wheels and steering
+ Wheels and tires
+ Electrotechnical equipment
- System of ignition
What provides ignition
When there is an ignition of fuel-air mix?
Different systems of ignition
So there is an ignition spark
The signals coming to the control unit
Adjustment of a detonation
Be careful in the address with ignition
Works on system of ignition
Search of malfunctions in ignition
Knot of high voltage
Replacement of spark plugs
Right choice of spark plugs
Check of the moment of ignition
+ Alarm equipment
+ Tools and devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ Body details
Search of malfunctions
Management of ignition and injection is joint in one electronic block. In the same place installation of the moment of ignition pays off.
- All possible data and characteristics of the engine are at the disposal of the control unit. It is provided by Hall's sensor or the sensor of speed of the engine and position of the crankshaft, and also sensors of temperature of the engine, the provision of a butterfly valve, etc.
- If to express an ignition corner (the ignition moment) by means of a condition of load of the engine and engine speed, then we will receive the so-called characteristic of ignition. The characteristic of ignition of Motronic is willingly shown because of the unusual form – she allows to draw a conclusion on exact influence of these parameters on the working condition of the engine.
- Certainly, there is a data exchange to injection. Including because at some sensors on the engine dual purpose.
- Programs of correction of start of the engine, operation of the cold engine, operating mode and so forth are at the disposal of the control unit.
- The control unit gives such current what it needs at present on ignition coils. In an extreme case (ignition is included, the engine does not work) at such ignition it cannot lead to damage of the coil even through long time.
- Adjustment of a detonation allows to operate the engine with the greatest possible advancing of ignition that the best gives vent to power.
- Therefore the engines with power up to 110 kW designed for operation on superfuel at some loss of power can use also standard gasoline since the control unit distinguishes lower octane number and switches to other characteristic of ignition.
- On the other hand, with the 128 kW engine the best draft by use of gasoline super plus with octane number 98 is reached. In this case standard gasoline is provided only as the compelled decision at extremely sparing style of the movement.
- And, at last, the computer for saving information on malfunctions in system of ignition which is read out in a workshop by means of the device for reading is still installed (the head Regular servicing).