+ Running gear
+ Regular servicing
+ System of an exhaust
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and channels of absorption
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and main transfer
+ Suspension bracket of wheels and steering
+ Wheels and tires
+ Electrotechnical equipment
- System of ignition
What provides ignition
When there is an ignition of fuel-air mix?
Different systems of ignition
So there is an ignition spark
The signals coming to the control unit
Adjustment of a detonation
Be careful in the address with ignition
Works on system of ignition
Search of malfunctions in ignition
Knot of high voltage
Replacement of spark plugs
Right choice of spark plugs
Check of the moment of ignition
+ Alarm equipment
+ Tools and devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ Body details
Search of malfunctions
Wires of high voltage of the distributor connect to spark plugs according to the sequence of ignition in the engine of 1,6 l. By figures it is shown to what cylinder there has to be this wire (system of numbering in front back). The letter "Z" designated the main wire of high voltage to candles.
74 kW engine
Distributor somewhat two-storeyed. Each floor performs different work:
- In the top part the rotating finger of the distributor gives a high-tension current on separate spark plugs.
- In the lower part of the distributor Hall's sensor sending ignition impulses settles down.
How to open the distributor
- Wring out the screw-driver metal fixing brackets of a cover.
- Disconnect the screen wire connected to weight.
- Uncover the distributor, the wire of high voltage remains connected.
- Disconnect a distributor finger, remove the dustproof cover located under it.
- At installation put a dustproof cover so that its fixing ledge entered a groove on the edge of the distributor case.
- On a finger of the distributor there is a welded-on ledge which enters dredging of a shaft of the distributor.
- On a distributor cover there is also a welded-on ledge protecting from scrolling which has to enter a cut in the distributor case.
Check of the distributor of ignition
- Uncover the distributor. It has to be pure from internal and outer side in order that the crossing point carrying ignition current at the expense of dirt, products of attrition or moisture did not turn out.
Important: smooth out contacts of wires of ignition on distributor inside. The layer of an oxide causes violations of ignition.
- The graphite contact brush in the middle has to be smooth and brilliant, it is easy to contract and without jamming to be unclenched again.
- The finger of the distributor should not be melted into areas of a uvula of contact and over a filling compound of antinoise resistance between average contact and a uvula. On a finger of the distributor there has to be a designation "R1".
- The strips reminding pencil on a cover of the distributor are signs of burns from creeping currents which laid themselves a way at the expense of dirt or dampness and left these burns.
- In this case as the temporary help it is possible to scrape off them the screw-driver or a knife and to cover with all-purpose adhesive, nail varnish or in emergency lipstick.